Hi everyone I want to jailbreak my ipad the thing is that never done it before I've read many topics and posts and have some knowledge already but need some more help that's why I have few questions ...

I have ios 7.0.6 updated by ota and need to install it by iTunes but how if I already running on it ?

After jailbreak I want to have my ipad secured do I have to change root and mobile password ?

Also what other apps I have to install after jailbreak to keep it safe ( I mean like safe mode apps etc ) don't want my ipad to become expensive brick, have my card stolen or anything like that ?

If you have any other apps that are useful please write them down.

Thanks For Any Help
    03-08-2014 09:27 AM
    Hi everyone I want to jailbreak my ipad the thing is that never done it before I've read many topics and posts and have some knowledge already but need some more help that's why I have few questions ...

I have ios 7.0.6 updated by ota and need to install it by iTunes but how if I already running on it ?

After jailbreak I want to have my ipad secured do I have to change root and mobile password ?

Also what other apps I have to install after jailbreak to keep it safe ( I mean like safe mode apps etc ) don't want my ipad to become expensive brick, have my card stolen or anything like that ?

If you have any other apps that are useful please write them down.

Thanks For Any Help
    Welcome to iMore.
    As I'm sure you have read that it is advised that if you have a device that was updated OTA you should first do a backup either thru iCloud or iTunes then restore your phone as new. Then you can reload your backup. After this you can proceed to jail break your iPad.
    iMore has a great jailbreak section where members will be more than happy to help you with your questions.
    Have fun. You will love having a jailbreak on your iPad and iPhone!!

Sent from my iPad mini using the iMore Forum App❤️
    03-09-2014 01:39 AM