I think I have inadvertently used two apple IDs when downloading apps. I now want to set up an iPad mini from my original iPad, but only apps purchased from the second id seem to be in the library and therefore synced. How can I change my apple ID to see if I can download the other apps? Is there any way to access and?or merge both libraries
    03-02-2014 06:05 AM
    I think I have inadvertently used two apple IDs when downloading apps. I now want to set up an iPad mini from my original iPad, but only apps purchased from the second id seem to be in the library and therefore synced. How can I change my apple ID to see if I can download the other apps? Is there any way to access and?or merge both libraries
    You could login the other Apple ID on your iPad Mini, and then load those apps from there right on the tablet.

Then transfer those apps to your computer library, after which you can sync them all at once.
    03-02-2014 06:11 AM
    There is no way at this time to merge Apple store accounts. Apple does not allow it.
    Just_Me_D and cinematicme like this.
    03-02-2014 10:57 AM
    There is no way at this time to merge Apple store accounts. Apple does not allow it.
    I've bugged them for years for this ability, I'm stuck using my gmail for purchases instead of my @me which is my primary and permanent address

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-02-2014 12:06 PM
    I've bugged them for years for this ability, I'm stuck using my gmail for purchases instead of my @me which is my primary and permanent address

You CAN change the email address that is associated with the account, but you cannot merge two separate accounts.

Sent from a galaxy far, far away via Tapatalk.
    03-02-2014 12:15 PM
    You CAN change the email address that is associated with the account, but you cannot merge two separate accounts.

Sent from a galaxy far, far away via Tapatalk.

Not true. I can't change my primary store account from @gmail to @me because they are separate active accounts. Each is it's own appleid.

03-02-2014 12:16 PM