Background App Refresh stopped working on my iPhone 5S

I

iMore Question

HELP!!! After updating Path app to the latest version my iPhone 5S background app refresh stopped working ! I don't know if updating Path app is the problem...
So i used Tweetbot for my Twitter app, and already 2 days if i opened the app it not downloading its content in the background :
Open Tweetbot - app refreshing - content downloaded
Anybody knows how to fix this ???

Ali365Dash

Banned
Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Try resetting all your settings (Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings) and deleting your iPad profiles (Settings > General > Profiles > Remove) (if you have any). If that doesn't work, erase everything (Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Contents & Settings), following the instructions, and restoring from the last iCloud/iTunes backup that made Background App Refresh work.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Actually the instructions given is not so bad to try and also make sure your app refresh is on, Sometimes it is the little things we forget to look at.

ramaadam

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Try all that and still didn't work, even try erase iPhone and install all apps from scratch and still don't work. Must be from Apple iCloud problem, i read it somewhere about this problem :(

Ali365Dash

Banned
Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Try all that and still didn't work, even try erase iPhone and install all apps from scratch and still don't work. Must be from Apple iCloud problem, i read it somewhere about this problem :(

Try and keep up to date with the latest version. In the end, if Apple spots a problem, they fix it in the next update.

Note:
Sorry for replying a month late.

Latest update:
iOS 7.1 - at 20/03/2014 (layout DD/MM/YYYY)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice