On an IPHONEin GMAIL, if you take a picture and attach it to email, is the picture "saved" anywhere?

I

iMore Question

On an IPHONEin GMAIL, if you take a picture and attach it to email, is the picture "saved" anywhere?

I have an iphone 5. If I am using Safari to access my gmail account. And I send an email to someone, and want to "take a picture" and send the email. Is the photo that I took saved anywhere? I can't find it anywhere on my camera roll, or under pictures.... any idea?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: On an IPHONEin GMAIL, if you take a picture and attach it to email, is the picture "saved" anywh

If you took a pic with your camera from your iPhone/iPad/iDevice they WILL be in your camera roll where you have to go to choose to attach and send it in your email.

aczako

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: On an IPHONEin GMAIL, if you take a picture and attach it to email, is the picture "saved" anywh

what if you were in the gmail email system, and composing an email. And you wanted to attach a picture. The prompt comes up - "take a photo" or "choose from existing photos." If you chose "take a photo" and it then attaches to the email to be sent to the receipiant. Does that picture get stored anywhere? I cant find it in my phone. Thank you for the reply!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

See my answer above again.... As I stated to you if you cannot find it then there is a chance you somehow unknowingly deleted it. Once you take a picture with your iDevice it goes to your camera roll. No matter the email as in gmail you would go to your camera roll and find a photo and tap on it. On the bottom left you will see a box with an arrow pointing up that you hit and it will give you many options on what to do with the photo and in your case you would be choosing email. If you cannot find the photo then there is a good chance it is not on your phone.

NOTE: Remember you are attaching the photo from the camera roll when you are sending it in an email. The method you are talking about is if you are sending a photo from iMessage or SMS where you click the camera icon and those options you are referring pops up.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2