instagram verification

raylenest

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Help please!!!

Just this week when I try to like,comment or post anything on Instagram, I get a mobile verification request. It is asking me to input my mobile telephone number and they will text back a verification code. I do not have a cell phone - is there anything I can do or any other way around it???

Thanks!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I just went to the Instagram website and logged in with the email address I signed up with when I first joined. BTW my fault in not telling you that you have to have a phone to install the app and register from there. Then you can log in to the web portal or phone so I don't think you are going to have much luck.

raylenest

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
When I signed up I didn't put in a telephone number and it worked fine for months. I guess I will have to open a new account. Thanks anyway!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
When I signed up I didn't put in a telephone number and it worked fine for months. I guess I will have to open a new account. Thanks anyway!
You are not making sense by what you said and you said you don't have a phone. You have to download and install the app and register the app from a phone. You have to provide an email address and password. After that you might get an email from Instagram on what you used. They also have a web presense that i told you about that you can sign into just like the app but you have to start with the app.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore we are glad to have you as member of our Community

The advise your given is correct you must have created an account at some point thru a dedicated app or Instagram viewer. How long ago was this?

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73