How to bypass activation screen on ios 7.0.6 with iPhone 4s

I

iMore Question

Please guys, i would like to know how to bypass the activation screen with my iPhone 4s that i bought from someone. Its on ios 7.0.6, no jailbreak.
thank you in advance ! :)

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
You can't please contact the previous owner and ask them to remove the phone from their iCloud.

Tapin and talkin from my iPhone

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
There really is nothing you can do to bypass the activation screen as you are hoping to do. This is the new security measures Apple has taken to make sure the real person who owns the phone what they need to know to get through it. Contact the seller and ask fore their help or simply tell them you are going to return it and expect your money back as quick as you received the phone when he got your money. Hopefully you will get the money or what you need to unlock it.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
are you sure that i cant forever, or maybe later, well find a way to bypass it?

If you legitimately bought it from someone, contact that person so that they can deactivate the Find My iPhone lock...should be pretty effortless if you bought it properly and the person didn't steal it that you bought it from.

I'm just going to go out on a limb though and say that you don't want to hear that...so enjoy your i-Paper Weight.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
They can do it remotely if they don't live close by

Also Welcome to iMore

Kathkush & Bryan I see it's your first posts

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads