Springboard crashes when i lock phone

bvrs

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Just today i noticed everytime i try to lock my phone, spring board will crash and go into safe mode. I havent installed anything for at least a week so i really dont know what could be causing it. I currently jailbroken on evasion 7.0.4

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Do you have any lock screen tweaks? This would be the obvious starting point in trying to figure out which might be causing it...and unfortunately, knowing how some of these customizations work, issues with performance won't necessarily show up immediately (for instance, at one time, there was a tweak for the clock back in iOS 5 or 6...can't remember really which...and the bug actually didn't happen until there was a dual digit numeral in the clocks prefix (IE: 10, 11 or 12)...it had something to do with the area that the clock numbers were in and causing some issue with where the notification for a text would come in. Anyways, it didn't show up until the time hit, and then it caused the springboard to crash.

Go through your tweaks, and if you can, remove them and see if the same issues happen...work through these tweaks until you find it. If you don't find the culprit, try a restore and then re-jailbreak the device.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just today i noticed everytime i try to lock my phone, spring board will crash and go into safe mode. I havent installed anything for at least a week so i really dont know what could be causing it. I currently jailbroken on evasion 7.0.4

Did you update any tweaks? Cause sometimes tweak updates can cause crashing.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk