iPhone 4s stuck in iCloud. Don't know password

I

iMore Question

i have iphon 4s locked on iclouod and ai dont now pasvord i by iphone with that problem is not stooled
what can i doo

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: 5522453

If you got the device through illegal methods, RETURN IT NOW cause you can't bypass it to make it your own, if you bought it from Craigslist or Kijiji please contact the original owner to remove it from their iCloud

Tapin and talkin from my iPhone

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

No matter how or where you bought it you will not be able to get past the Apple Activation lock so get your money back and buy one that will work properly. If from am individual make sure it works and unlocked before you hand over money and walk away.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

There's nothing you can do without the passcode. Return it to whoever or wherever you bought it and ask for your money back. Good luck.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

lol...if you guys are going to make a thread, at least put some effort in to make a title so I can skip it when it's a redundant "How do I bypass the password lock?" question.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

lol...if you guys are going to make a thread, at least put some effort in to make a title so I can skip it when it's a redundant "How do I bypass the password lock?" question.
Sean we don't make the thread title, The "GUEST" is the one who makes them and I agree with you. Talk to the Mods about it.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Sean we don't make the thread title, The "GUEST" is the one who makes them and I agree with you. Talk to the Mods about it.

I know! I was talking about the thread starter...saying if they are going to start a thread, at least put the effort towards making a title! You misunderstood me, lol!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I know! I was talking about the thread starter...saying if they are going to start a thread, at least put the effort towards making a title! You misunderstood me, lol!
Got ya. Thank you. It s the pitfalls we must bear....LOL

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Did you read the post? This is what the thread starter butchered the English language to ask and you want coherent titles? I’d settle for a coherent question. SMH.

Translation table:

iphon = iPhone
iclouod = iCloud
pasvord = password
stooled = stolen (best guess)
doo = either 'do' or the stuff that comes out of a dog/cat's bum

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Did you read the post? This is what the thread starter butchered the English language to ask and you want coherent titles? I’d settle for a coherent question. SMH.

Translation table:

iphon = iPhone
iclouod = iCloud
pasvord = password
stooled = stolen (best guess)
doo = either 'do' or the stuff that comes out of a dog/cat's bum
Let me add this for you please...Around here we DON"T call others out that have been solid members for a long time and what you are also doing is making fun of the OP by your comments about him and the words he used. We get many people from many countries and we are use to it and do the best we can. If you can't handle this, Please DO NOT help us by answering questions and degrading members and our guests. Thank you. BTW I am not looking for an answer from you. My comment is a statement to you on how we do things around here.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73