please help me with my mini ipad, by mistake tapped the reset all button and now it just shows me the apple on my black screen. I am not got with computers so I do make mistakes sometimes.............please tell me what to do to start my ipad again
    02-21-2014 01:37 PM
    It should prompt you do sign in and set it up.
    02-21-2014 01:51 PM
    You could not have "accidentally" hit the "reset all" button because it prompts you twice (and for a password if you use one).

If you reset your iPhone, you'll probably need to restore it. Hopefully you had a backup before you did this, otherwise you'll have to start over fresh in iTunes.
    Jaguarr40 and iOS Gravity like this.
    02-21-2014 02:08 PM
    You could not have "accidentally" hit the "reset all" button because it prompts you twice (and for a password if you use one).

If you reset your iPhone, you'll probably need to restore it. Hopefully you had a backup before you did this, otherwise you'll have to start over fresh in iTunes.
    Oh I hate when you hold back Sean, Just tell it like it is will ya!!
    02-21-2014 02:13 PM
    Well I mean it's the truth...it'd be like "accidentally" jailbreaking your device or something...it just can't happen, because it's not a singular action that does it. You'd have to literally just hit buttons without looking at the screen several times, and if you do that, god help you.
    02-21-2014 03:10 PM
    Put it in DFU mode and restore it using iTunes. If there is a bar under the Apple logo, that means that it's deleting all of your data. You will just have to wait it out.
    02-21-2014 03:48 PM
    Well I mean it's the truth...it'd be like "accidentally" jailbreaking your device or something...it just can't happen, because it's not a singular action that does it. You'd have to literally just hit buttons without looking at the screen several times, and if you do that, god help you.
    I knowwww, Just messing with you!!
    iOS Gravity likes this.
    02-21-2014 03:56 PM
    That's unfortunate. You'll just have to wait it out & either start fresh or restore from a back up.
    02-21-2014 08:00 PM