People say they've left me voicemails but I don't have any

I

iMore Question

I have not received new voicemails for a long time. People said they have left messages but there aren't any.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Did you properly setup your voicemail on this device? If so, have you called into your own number to see if you can access your voicemails that way? If your voicemails are accessible via calling in, but your visual voicemail is not working on your phone, it is possible that there is an issue with the device.

One other thing, have you recently switched carriers with this same phone? Some carriers, at least in the past, didn't support visual voicemail.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
1. Verify that they actually called the right phone number.
2. Are you referring to home voicemails or cellular voicemails?
3. Be sure to contact your service provider to troubleshoot from their end, just in case.
4. If you have an iPhone, go to Settings-General-Reset and then select "Reset Network Settings".
5. If you have an iPhone, tap on the "Phone" app and then tap on the "Voicemail" icon at the bottom to see if any messages appear.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If all else fails and they DO support visual voice mail - Your carrier, You might need to call and ask them to reset it and then set it back up again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2