There not hard to figure out at all , if not just google it your better off !! Trust me the people at apple are not that bright !!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    02-18-2014 08:31 PM
    I'm sorry that you feel that way but a lot of people don't really google their questions or they just need a better explanation to understand it, at least that how I imagine it.

Tapin and talkin from my iPhone
    02-18-2014 08:34 PM
    Why not just let people that want to help with the questions just help out with the questions? You don't have to.
    02-18-2014 08:37 PM
    There not hard to figure out at all , if not just google it your better off !! Trust me the people at apple are not that bright !!

Didn't you state earlier that you knew everything about the iPhone and jailbreaking and that people to ask you anything about them?.....
    02-18-2014 08:41 PM

You just joined claiming that you know everything about jailbreaking and iPhones, because you are a tech and what not, now you are basically calling people down for asking a question. You seem to be contradicting yourself there. The people here at iMore are a helpful group of people willing to answer questions of people ( of all knowledge levels ) and usually do a very good job. If you want to come here and make others feel stupid I can assure you that you will not get a good welcoming by anyone. Don't take this the wrong way but you should maybe finish introducing yourself before you start poking fun at the users in this forum.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.
    02-18-2014 08:43 PM
    I believe this was your introduction to us:

http://forums.imore.com/ask-question...ml#post2195507

I believe this was the thread title:

I know EVERYTHING about the iPhone & jailbreaking so ask me anything about either.

Never forget what you put out there and we all embraced you with YEH - Go for it and Welcome. Live up to what you said or just let the people that do this each and every day do what we have been and will continue to do. Thank you.
    02-18-2014 08:49 PM

By the way we have a rule around here that is rather important and holds a lot of weight. We never tell anyone to SEARCH. That is high around here on the list as we want to answer their questions.
    Otherwise they don't feel important and every member and guest is important. I rubbed someone the wrong way in his opinion but i apologized for coming off the wrong way.

Read these Community Rules & Guidelines. This is the basis of what we live by here and you might change your mind on how you are coming across to us so far.
    02-18-2014 08:57 PM
    Plus , most of the time these people have already tried searching for their answers on Google but come up short, so they come here.

This is the whole point of being a community, they SHOULD come to us for help, and we are committed to help as much as possible.
    HAWK, nikkisharif, pr1nce and 2 others like this.
    02-18-2014 09:05 PM
    So was the point of this thread to show everybody here that you are the definition of contradiction? Seriously what are forums for if not to help people in need?
    02-18-2014 09:12 PM
    Live up to what you said or just let the people that do this each and every day do what we have been and will continue to do. Thank you.
    Well said Jag!! If you don't want to answer questions, don't do it. Its that simple!!
    pr1nce, iOS Gravity and Jaguarr40 like this.
    02-18-2014 09:43 PM
    Well said Jag!! If you don't want to answer questions, don't do it. Its that simple!!
    Thank you Nikki as always.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    02-18-2014 09:55 PM
    Dare I say it...."are you a "TROLL"?
    02-18-2014 10:06 PM

Thanks for trolling. Can we ban this guy yet?

Sent from my iPhone 5 with the iMore Forums App
    02-18-2014 10:45 PM
    Thanks for trolling. Can we ban this guy yet?

Sent from my iPhone 5 with the iMore Forums App
    Guy is just looking for attention.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.
    02-18-2014 11:31 PM

1st Thanks so much for ur kind attentions about ur self , i think u so intelligent & really tech guru always touch technologies ..... if u think people @ apple is not bright than y u get suffer ur self to join thiz on ur thinking . pls be patient
    02-19-2014 12:00 AM
    Just ask then and I'll help !! I'm just merely saying some of the ?'s are so self explanatory that you can answr them yourselves. Sometimes people on here don't have the answers and google does.

02-19-2014 12:33 AM
    Just ask then and I'll help !! I'm just merely saying some of the ?'s are so self explanatory that you can answr them yourselves. Sometimes people on here don't have the answers and google does.
    then go ahead with it ur lfe ur rules why u make too attentions ur self here . just be cool
    Premium1 likes this.
    02-19-2014 12:36 AM

You are an apple pro on another thread, and claim apple people aren't that bright?

Go troll somewhere else

Sent from my iPhone 5s.
    Reparkable likes this.
    02-19-2014 12:38 AM
    I'm good , if anyone needs help just ask

02-19-2014 12:38 AM
    if u think u r good than don't make attentions again again , just go ahead for serve help in threads
    02-19-2014 12:47 AM
    I actually had a very difficult technical problem a few weeks ago. My Mac started to slow down because of an Address book Sync problem that caused a memory leak. I was distraught and went to look for a solution, figuring I would be able to find it easily on Google. Many of them stated to search for duplicates within my address book using the card-find duplicates feature, but it didn't help. I found that it actually WAS the problem. If I disabled the whole sync with iCloud address book thing, it solved the whole problem.

I didn't happen on the solution on iMore or anywhere else, although it never occurred for me to search here, which I regretted. But now that I know the solution, I can truthfully tell everyone here having that same problem in iMore the same solution, I just helped myself and dozens out there because I discovered the solution myself.

Knowledge is meant to be passed on, whether it be experience or studied, if you just take a little effort and give a **** you would help a ton of people. That is beneficial, putting people off and basically berating them for coming here to have their questions answered defeats the purpose of being in a forum in the first place..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Speedygi; 02-19-2014 at 03:08 AM.
    I BEN I, taz323, pr1nce and 3 others like this.
    02-19-2014 12:59 AM

Yes we know that. Stop trolling.

Sent from my Retina iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app
    02-19-2014 01:08 AM

I'm sorry to say this but I'd posted a "simple" question in your initial thread and you responded in a rather unhelpful way. Of course anyone can consult with Google or Yahoo or Bing, You get the point. However, some people look to our forum communities for help. Being rude or condescending isn't actually doing anyone a favor.

If you know how to help people, help them. If you know where you get that information for them, by all means aid them. If you don't want to help them, however, don't masquerade as doing so.
    jburke82 and iOS Gravity like this.
    02-19-2014 07:35 AM

Around here if we DON"T have the answers we don't Google them, We defer to someone else that knows the answer and then that way you are giving the person the treatment they came here for - Looking for answers.
    02-19-2014 08:37 AM

You have not put in nearly enough time in this community to be so judgmental about new member's posts.
    02-19-2014 09:00 AM
57 123