WHY ARE PEOPLE MAKING THESE ?'s SO DIFFICULT ?

6paul9

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
There not hard to figure out at all , if not just google it your better off !! Trust me the people at apple are not that bright !!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry that you feel that way but a lot of people don't really google their questions or they just need a better explanation to understand it, at least that how I imagine it.

Tapin and talkin from my iPhone

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There not hard to figure out at all , if not just google it your better off !! Trust me the people at apple are not that bright !!

Didn't you state earlier that you knew everything about the iPhone and jailbreaking and that people to ask you anything about them?.....:)

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site

You just joined claiming that you know everything about jailbreaking and iPhones, because you are a tech and what not, now you are basically calling people down for asking a question. You seem to be contradicting yourself there. The people here at iMore are a helpful group of people willing to answer questions of people ( of all knowledge levels ) and usually do a very good job. If you want to come here and make others feel stupid I can assure you that you will not get a good welcoming by anyone. Don't take this the wrong way but you should maybe finish introducing yourself before you start poking fun at the users in this forum.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I believe this was your introduction to us:

http://forums.imore.com/ask-questio...ask-me-anything-about-either.html#post2195507

I believe this was the thread title:

I know EVERYTHING about the iPhone & jailbreaking so ask me anything about either.

Never forget what you put out there and we all embraced you with YEH - Go for it and Welcome. Live up to what you said or just let the people that do this each and every day do what we have been and will continue to do. Thank you. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

By the way we have a rule around here that is rather important and holds a lot of weight. We never tell anyone to SEARCH. That is high around here on the list as we want to answer their questions.
Otherwise they don't feel important and every member and guest is important. I rubbed someone the wrong way in his opinion but i apologized for coming off the wrong way.

Read these Community Rules & Guidelines. This is the basis of what we live by here and you might change your mind on how you are coming across to us so far.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Plus , most of the time these people have already tried searching for their answers on Google but come up short, so they come here.

This is the whole point of being a community, they SHOULD come to us for help, and we are committed to help as much as possible.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
So was the point of this thread to show everybody here that you are the definition of contradiction? Seriously what are forums for if not to help people in need?

Reparkable

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site

Thanks for trolling. Can we ban this guy yet?

Sent from my iPhone 5 with the iMore Forums App

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site

1st Thanks so much for ur kind attentions about ur self , i think u so intelligent & really tech guru always touch technologies ..... if u think people @ apple is not bright than y u get suffer ur self to join thiz on ur thinking . pls be patient

6paul9

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Just ask then and I'll help !! I'm just merely saying some of the ?'s are so self explanatory that you can answr them yourselves. Sometimes people on here don't have the answers and google does.

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Just ask then and I'll help !! I'm just merely saying some of the ?'s are so self explanatory that you can answr them yourselves. Sometimes people on here don't have the answers and google does.

then go ahead with it ur lfe ur rules why u make too attentions ur self here . just be cool

I BEN I

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site

You are an apple pro on another thread, and claim apple people aren't that bright?

Go troll somewhere else

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen