I know that I don't know everything (and actually very little compared to most on here), but I come here and ask questions not just to solve a problem, but to learn and to build relationships and the community I have decided to join. At the same time, I sometimes am able to help others that may have an issue I have dealt with in the past. Knowledge is a great thing to pass on, especially in a community that one CHOOSES to be a part of.

A questions that may be dumb and simple to solve to you may be complicated to others, especially those who are new to the hardware and software.

Calling people out like this after claiming you will answer all questions and are an IT genius belittles people and makes you look dumb. No one is forcing you to post...if you see something that is "below" you, just ignore the post and let someone who is willing to help step in.
    02-19-2014 01:08 PM
    Wait when I google a question... my answer is usually found in a forum.... so idk what OP is talking about. Simple question or not, the answer is usually in a forum.
    iOS Gravity likes this.
    02-19-2014 02:07 PM
    Just don't respond...
    jburke82 likes this.
    02-19-2014 03:19 PM
    I am pretty sure that what everyone is getting the OP to see is this: First of all don't make bold statements on how good you are and his statement was bold and also if our members and guests most all of them have already tried Google but I have found as long as I have been here and gotten to know people, There are a great many very sharp people that can answer a question and make it personal making the person feel better, Especially when the advice given works. I answer questions that are not always right and if I don't know the answer I find out for them or don't answer. I don't make statements I can't back up or to make myself look good to others!
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 02-19-2014 at 05:40 PM.
    taz323 and iOS Gravity like this.
    02-19-2014 05:23 PM
    There not hard to figure out at all , if not just google it your better off !! Trust me the people at apple are not that bright !!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    You post complaining about people complaining(asking questions when they could "google" it) and then go make a post worse than any question that could be googled. These are forums, used to discuss apple related items, what better way to get answers about apple products than in an apple forum??
    02-19-2014 07:15 PM
    I'm thinking it's pretty safe to say that the OP is not responding anymore.
    Jaguarr40 and iOS Gravity like this.
    02-19-2014 07:37 PM
    I actually don't want to break up anyone's fun and I certainly won't if others still wish to chime in but i would be willing to bet the OP has gotten our message to him and may be one reason we have not seen or heard from him today. I think he now knows that we as a very large family of good solid people willing to help others that come here seeking our help and we will do anything needed to make sure that happens, He either conforms or not and maybe he read the forum rules and regs I posted for him and did not care for them. Either way I believe we all agree he got what we won't tolerate and what we will.

Thanks everyone for all the help collectively we continue to give to our members and guests on behalf of the entire awesome membership!!
    iOS Gravity likes this.
    02-19-2014 07:38 PM
    I'm thinking it's pretty safe to say that the OP is not responding anymore.
    I did not see this until I just posted what I did...More than likely because I am long winded and you posted while i was writing my reply...... Good job Sean!
    02-19-2014 07:40 PM
    Time to stop beating the horse. If that didn't get the message across, I don't know what will.
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    02-19-2014 09:06 PM
    !!!!! Hey Friends !!!!! what happen its too much discussions pls stop they guy
    02-19-2014 11:25 PM
    !!!!! Hey Friends !!!!! what happen its too much discussions pls stop they guy
    Don't worry, everyone is fine now.
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    02-20-2014 12:53 AM
    I don't think u know the meaning of saying I'm good as in slang !

02-20-2014 01:56 AM
    People don't be indirect if your going to talk smack , just say it""!!

02-20-2014 01:58 AM
    Ask a ? And I'll help.

02-20-2014 02:00 AM
    Don't worry, everyone is fine now.
    again guy get more attentions so its too much for show self attentions its bed point
    02-20-2014 02:05 AM
    Ok you clearly don't know what ur talking about go to bed

02-20-2014 02:23 AM
    Ok you clearly don't know what ur talking about go to bed
    Control your self dud think before ur posting threads here
    02-20-2014 02:28 AM
    Ok everyone let's move on and don't reply to the shenanigans anymore. There is better things to discuss than this guys trolling behaviour. All he's doing is having fun with us and getting everyone worked up. Don't pay him any time.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.
    098v likes this.
    02-20-2014 04:12 AM

I don't see anyone being indirect...I see people telling you that you really had no reason to reflect on questions on the site in the way you did, especially since you haven't really done anything to really contribute to the site legitimately. And then you start picking on someone because of a language barrier?

You want direct? Quit being a jackass and follow through with your "all encompassing" jailbreak knowledge you said you have. So far, I haven't seen anything worth mentioning from any of your posts.
    EmceeGeek and jburke82 like this.
    02-20-2014 08:49 AM
    I don't think u know the meaning of saying I'm good as in slang !
    Dude.... Just cut it out, seriously.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S
    02-20-2014 09:10 AM
    And the hole is dug deeper
    02-20-2014 09:18 AM
    We get what the OP is all about - ALL OF US DO!! Let's just leave him alone, Get back on our own topics ans he will eventually go away. In the meantime we go back to helping each other like always.
    jburke82 likes this.
    02-20-2014 09:52 AM
    Man you guys crack me up ... so quick to grab the torches and pitch forks to run a troll out of town, when all you're doing is giving them exactly what they want. Ignoring them is the only solution.
    02-20-2014 09:56 AM
    Man you guys crack me up ... so quick to grab the torches and pitch forks to run a troll out of town, when all you're doing is giving them exactly what they want. Ignoring them is the only solution.
    I think that was the jist of my last post. Thanks.
    02-20-2014 10:26 AM
    I think that was the jist of my last post. Thanks.
    The thing is, you participated fully and whole heartedly before coming to that conclusion. Almost hindsight if you will.
    02-20-2014 10:33 AM
57 123