I need to unlock my IPhone 5C that I recently bought from a friend. Telus will not help me at all to unlock it and attepts to unlock it through Cydia with SAM and such have failed horribly. I'm a Bell user and I just need this phone unlocked from Telus. I have tried to find, real, reliable, not steeply priced unlock sites and have had no success whatsoever. This is urgent as I require this phone for my job. I need help finding a real unlock site, not a scam as I've seen them all and I haven't any desire to be scamed out of $100+ but I need a cheaper option and a real site. Please help me.
    02-17-2014 07:43 PM
    You should contact your "FRIEND" right away and get the info he failed to give you otherwise there is no way around the Activation Lock Apple set up to unlock it. Get his info from him ore return it to him.

This is not on you this part but for the life of me if you had any idea how many times all of us answer this question about unlocking the new phones and the security measures Apple put in place....It blows me away that people will buy a used device from a friend or 3rd party and walk away without finding out first or asking their friends to show them the device is unlocked and ready to use before they leave.

Good luck.
    02-17-2014 07:53 PM
    I don't think there's anything you can do but contact your friend as Jaguarr40 said.

If the phone is for your job wouldn't they assist you in purchasing a new phone?

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    02-17-2014 08:08 PM
    All private unlocking services are pricey. The only free unlocking service is through the carrier. If the carrier has basically told you to take a walk...you only have the pricey option available to you.
    02-17-2014 09:52 PM
    I need to unlock my IPhone 5C that I recently bought from a friend. Telus will not help me at all to unlock it and attepts to unlock it through Cydia with SAM and such have failed horribly. I'm a Bell user and I just need this phone unlocked from Telus. I have tried to find, real, reliable, not steeply priced unlock sites and have had no success whatsoever. This is urgent as I require this phone for my job. I need help finding a real unlock site, not a scam as I've seen them all and I haven't any desire to be scamed out of $100+ but I need a cheaper option and a real site. Please help me.
    Get your friend to unlock the phone for you since only the original owner can unlock it though telus.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or iPod touch 5th gen using Tapatalk
    02-18-2014 09:51 AM