winterboard stopped working

I

iMore Question

ios 7.0.4 iphone 5s,

winterboard for some reason stopped working for me, i have the latest substrate, and winterboard, i only use the ios7 compatible themes, but again nothing works no themes zilch!
it was working fine, then one day stopped applying themes, dont know why, any ideas? i even removed winterboard and cydia substrate and reinstalled again with no affect, help please

visualdesine

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
i have just done that but i would like to type the installed packages i do have,
apn edit, which i use so i can use the 3g, as it is locked to ee network
barrel
big bos icon set
bya repo icons
cydia installer
cydia substrate
cydya translations
dockshift
evasion untether, which was updated,
hyl repo icons
i clarified source
oil7n theme
sinful iphone repo
space blueberry
substrate safemode
tether me
winterboard

i have removed the tweeks accept for winterboard, the reason is because i have removed it before and it still didnt work

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
i have just done that but i would like to type the installed packages i do have,
apn edit, which i use so i can use the 3g, as it is locked to ee network
barrel
big bos icon set
bya repo icons
cydia installer
cydia substrate
cydya translations
dockshift
evasion untether, which was updated,
hyl repo icons
i clarified source
oil7n theme
sinful iphone repo
space blueberry
substrate safemode
tether me
winterboard

i have removed the tweeks accept for winterboard, the reason is because i have removed it before and it still didnt work

Try restoring the iPhone and jailbreaking it again. I'm not sure on how to fix this.

visualdesine

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
there is no point to restore or jalibreak again, as everything else is working just fine, its winterboard that is the problem, not the phone or jalibreak, as the jailbreak is working fine. any ideas anyone

6paul9

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Reinstall winterboard but make sure u uncheck all ur themes in winter board 1st then uninstall it n reinstall it , that should work! Or go to the settings in cydia n change user to developer don't worry nothing will happen then reinstall winter board. Hope that helps !

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

visualdesine

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
dont that still doesnt work, no idea why, i installed the 7ransparency theme, which works for ios 7 iphone 5s, but again winterboard is not showing theme.

visualdesine

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
do you think it could be because of the jailbbreak untethered update which i did update in cydia, ?? winterboard did work, but i am not sure and cant remember if it worked before i update the jalilbreak in cydia,, if thats not the reason, then maybe its the springboard not showing themes from cydia, all i know is, winterboard did work a while ago and then one day stopped applying themes,

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73