Hi,

I used to have an App called MumSMS on a nokia which was perfect for hiding incoming messages from specific contacts (whitelist). When a message arrived, it would display a custom user-defined message to show a message has arrived, but the actual message would be removed from your normal SMS inbox and placed in a secret message vault, which could be accessed via a pin code.

Is there an App which will do something similar on the Iphone 5S. I have jailbroken the phone, so just need to know if such an App exists for the iphone 5S? Anyone able to help?

Also, is there any apps which will display a coloured box on the iphone to show a missed call or sms (rather than having to pick up the phone and pressing the home button to check? There is an android app called NoLED, I would love something like this on the iphone (not bothered about any battery drain)

Had a quick look on Cydia, but can't find anything...
    02-17-2014 06:42 AM
    If it did it certainly would be in Cydia. You might as the question a bit different in the JB thread and see if anyone there can help you.
    02-17-2014 03:18 PM
    You can use biteSMS. It has a lot of features. As for the customization, I would recommend Messages Customizer. Not really sure if this is what you need.
    02-17-2014 03:36 PM
    BiteSMS does privacy for all messages doesn't it? I want to be able to whitelist individual contacts and send those messages to a store away from the inbox and then access then via a pin code or password. Also, I want the incoming messages from the whitelisted user to give a generic message when it arrives on screen... Can this be done? Nokia apps were doing this 10 years ago...!!!
    02-20-2014 06:51 AM
    I had this on my android but nope never found anything,only thing is to make my SMS notifications NOT show up on my lock screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-20-2014 07:40 AM
    Go SMS pro has it, but it's obviously mute for iPhone 😋

02-20-2014 07:41 AM
    I use pass code no one can access my texts only myself... If I wanna copy and paste it or save it I do that... But w pass code and not having it show on the lock screen... WHO is gonna see it other than myself unless your sharing a phone?

02-20-2014 07:43 AM