Help! Just got the 5S and...

Redsox34

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I can't get my notifications to stop vibrating every time for every thing. I turned it off for text messages but can't figure out how to do it for bleacher report, twitter, etc... Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Go into your Settings and select "Notification Center"...you will then have access to all apps and other sources that send notifications to your phone, and you can adjust the frequency, type and just general notification preferences as a whole or within each individual application/source.

Redsox34

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Thanks but I don't see where you can turn the vibrate off per notification. It just has the badge app icon, sounds and the alert section but nothing showing where to turn off the vibration..

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
(laughing)….What?…Says who? Some dude who's a fan of a team whose logo is a housefly, er um, bee…..:)

Wait wait wait...are we talking crap about football teams now Pelican? LOL!

And assuming you're a fan of all things Miami, how about them...fish...

Dolls_Laughing.gif

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Wait wait wait...are we talking crap about football teams now Pelican? LOL!

And assuming you're a fan of all things Miami, how about them...fish...

http://images.wikia.com/mlp/images/4/4a/Dolls_Laughing.gif

In regard to the 'fins, don't get me started about that situation….lol…I'm too much of an old school guy to even have pity on that crap….My opinion will without question upset a lot of people….(laughing)….Having said that, let me just say that Miami, the city of swag, is NOT the right fit for everyone…:)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73