Are there any good FREE apps to help me learn spanish?

I

iMore Question

Hi people,
I have just got a iPad air. Now I'm not very good on it at all so I'm very slow and have very basic knowledge on how to use it, and I have never been on a forum before either so please help me if possible ,
I'm actually trying to find out what is the best free app to get so I can learn to speak Spanish, but I want one that can speak to me as well, because I'm worried I won't be able to read the Spanish words properly.
So if any one can help me I would really appreciate,

Thank you very much
Kayleigh

the tall guy

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi people,
I have just got a iPad air. Now I'm not very good on it at all so I'm very slow and have very basic knowledge on how to use it, and I have never been on a forum before either so please help me if possible ,
I'm actually trying to find out what is the best free app to get so I can learn to speak Spanish, but I want one that can speak to me as well, because I'm worried I won't be able to read the Spanish words properly.
So if any one can help me I would really appreciate,

Thank you very much
Kayleigh

Rosetta Stone would be my suggestion, I downloaded the French version and it worked very well. Its easy to use and a joy to work with.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I would go along with that as well and all you have to do is search the app store from your iPad Air and you will find that brand name and many others that speak to you. Welcome to iMore.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Downloaded this app 1/2 ago and playing with it and I have to admit... Muy Bueno - Very good so far. I kind of like it.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Duolingo is a good app and it's very interactive which makes it a good way to learn

I agree. I downloaded this app because I wanted to improve my French. I took several years of French but that was almost 20 years ago and I'd forgot a lot of things. Anyway, I like that the app lets you decide on the amount of time you spend learning and reminds you to complete your lesson daily.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner