Music App Freezes Then Crashes

I

iMore Question

On my iPhone 4 (iOS7), as soon as I open my Songs app, it freezes and won't respond then crashes after a few moments. I tried rebooting my device and closing the app via double press of the Home Button but none of those work at all.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
That's weird. Have you checked to see how much memory you have available? Things seem to crash and run very slow when memory is getting low. Try resetting you iPhone by holding the sleep/wake button & home button at the same time until you see the Apple logo.

Jeffrey686

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I did try restarting the phone but that doesn't work either. I'm going to check the memory tonight and see if that's the problem.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
On my iPhone 4 (iOS7), as soon as I open my Songs app, it freezes and won't respond then crashes after a few moments. I tried rebooting my device and closing the app via double press of the Home Button but none of those work at all.

Just to be clear, when you say "songs app" are you referring to the "songs" option within the native Music app?

Jesse Moody1

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
Just to be clear, the Apple music app doesn't work as it should! That's why Just_Me_d, answered you with a question, like saying what? What? LoL

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro