My iPhone 5 is getting hot on the right side while using it.

ayubbaba

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
my iPhone 5 heating on the right side when i am using and i had restored my data from previous iPhone 4 same to same and how to set up my iPhone 5 as new pls help me

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
If it became hot while you were restoring, that's common. Restore your iPhone in settings or via iTunes and it'll be clear of everything.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

Haseeb Rehman

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Try a complete wipe. If that won't help, restore it to a new & latest firmware. If the problem persists, go to your nearest apple store to get it checked.

MacintoshDan

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Don't know if this applies to you or not, but I had the Facebook app installed and my iPhone 5s was getting very hot sometimes. Uninstalled it when the Paper app came out, and now it isn't happening.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

ayubbaba

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
with the help of iTunes i had restored it and set up new phone and got my contacts with the help of icloud my mobile is heating up while doing net or when large amount of data sync in itunes

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
When you connect your iPhone in iTunes, it will give you the option to "Set up as new"...if that is what you want to do, all you have to do is simply select that option.

As far as your iPhone getting hot, depending on what you're doing, it can get warm if the processor is really getting pushed.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW