No Facebook Notifications anywhere

I

iMore Question

after i hed deleted the Facebook from my iphone.. i have install it but it doesn`t appear int the notification center !!???

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
after i hed deleted the Facebook from my iphone.. i have install it but it doesn`t appear int the notification center !!???

Did you install the actual Facebook for iPhone app or did you just go to Settings-Facebook and then signed in?

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I got the same issue. I have the app installed but it's doesn't appear in the notification center at all now. I tried deleting and reinstalling, wiping my phone clean but nothing. I'm gonna use Paper because the notifications works there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
An obvious question but did you check the notification center settings? Settings, Notification Center, It will show apps under include that are displayed in the notification center. If Facebook is there tap it and check that Show in Notification Center is toggled on. If it is not in the Included apps look under "Do not include" and find Facebook again tap it and toggle on Show in Notification Center.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1391875480.831065.jpg

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1391875492.194392.jpg

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm not getting any notifications and I also have it turned on in the notification center as well as getting the badge icons. The only way I know that I have notifications is when I open the app. Not sure what's going on.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Did Facebook prompt for allowing notifications? Try turning off all the options. Reboot and then open Facebook and see if it prompts to send notifications. If it doesn't prompt go back to the settings and turn them all back on and reboot again.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Try turning off all the options. Reboot and then open Facebook and see if it prompts to send notifications. If it doesn't prompt go back to the settings and turn them all back on and reboot again.

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
An obvious question but did you check the notification center settings? Settings, Notification Center, It will show apps under include that are displayed in the notification center. If Facebook is there tap it and check that Show in Notification Center is toggled on. If it is not in the Included apps look under "Do not include" and find Facebook again tap it and toggle on Show in Notification Center.

View attachment 48490

View attachment 48491

Facebook isn't even showing in the notification center at all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR