GLAS.tR Nano Slim Tempered Glass and Lifeproof Nuud Case

I

iMore Question

Just as the title suggests.. I'm wondering if anyone knows if the GLAS.tR Nano Slim Tempered Glass screen protector is compatible with the Lifeproof Nuud case.

I have the screen protector right now and I'm interested in getting a waterproof case.

I understand that lifeproof recommends not using a screen protector but I would like to keep my tempered glass screen protector on if I can as I already went out of my way to spend the money on it.

I'm sure there is someone out there who's had the same question and has the answer. If you could be so kind as to pass the information I will be ever so thankful.

Thanks!

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I would defiantly work with the case as far as the seal goes but the question is will it close due to the size. That I don't think it would. I don't have a 5S one but I do have a 5 case and I don't think it would fit that.

dobermansrule

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Mine did not work in a frē case so I'm sure it wouldn't work in a nuud case.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

bennbr24

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I have used Spigen Glas in the past and really liked them. I was not confident in their Glas working with the nuud case but I did find an alternative. Works great so far... Glass2 Mini from a company named Teqii. I found them at teqii.com

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods