Ear bud jack inoperative again on my 5S?

I

iMore Question

Got my new phone 01-31-14,didn't try the ear buds until Super Bowl Sunday,02-02-14 they did not work.Took it back to the Apple store 02-03-14, exchanged it,checked the ear buds out without the new Life Proof case on it that I purchased new with the phone.Brought it home, plugged in the ear buds today ,no sound.Has anybody else had this problem with the Life Proof case ? Oh by the way the reason I traded in my 4S was because the ear buds didn't work and I had the Life Proof case on it !

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Got my new phone 01-31-14,didn't try the ear buds until Super Bowl Sunday,02-02-14 they did not work.Took it back to the Apple store 02-03-14, exchanged it,checked the ear buds out without the new Life Proof case on it that I purchased new with the phone.Brought it home, plugged in the ear buds today ,no sound.Has anybody else had this problem with the Life Proof case ? Oh by the way the reason I traded in my 4S was because the ear buds didn't work and I had the Life Proof case on it !

Lifeproof cases are known for their issues when trying to use headsets (especially headsets outside of the Apple provided ones). This is a design issue from Lifeproof, and from what I've read, it doesn't seem like they're really making way to fix it. Just to put it out there, there are other waterproof cases that are MUCH better than the crap Lifeproof offers.

dobermansrule

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I had to get the black extender piece replaced because it wasn't working right...

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox