iPad mini home button

samarth1234

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
I have a original iPad mini, it is 9 months old. Lately I have observed that the home button is not aligned with the front panel as it was before and when ever I press the home button, there is 2 sounds produced. Even if I just rest in figure on the home button, there is some strange sound produced but of course it will not trigger the home button action. One side of the home button is protruded. Does this mean that in long run the home button will stop working? Should I take this to apple store and ask them about this?

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I have a original iPad mini, it is 9 months old. Lately I have observed that the home button is not aligned with the front panel as it was before and when ever I press the home button, there is 2 sounds produced. Even if I just rest in figure on the home button, there is some strange sound produced but of course it will not trigger the home button action. One side of the home button is protruded. Does this mean that in long run the home button will stop working? Should I take this to apple store and ask them about this?

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

If you iPad is still under warranty, having apple look at it won't hurt anything.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Without a doubt in or out of warranty you need it fixed so take it to your nearest Apple store by appt to the genius bar.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro