I don't know what phone to buy :confused:

Iosnation

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I decided I had enough of my current phone so I'm going to buy a new one. I more want a high end smartphone (like iPhone 5S, Samsung Galaxy S4, LG G2... you know the rest.) What I want from a phone is a good camera, powerful hardware, fast internet connection and also a cheap price. Be fair as possible.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Since your on iMore (iPhone forum), I'm going to go out on a limb and say iPhone 5s...It has everything you stated in your original post....SMILE. It's really up to YOU. Go visit some carrier stores and see which smartphone fits YOUR needs and wants

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
My vote would be an iPhone 5s or 5c (I have the 5c myself). A good WP8 would be the Nokia Lumia 920 (The 1020 would be better but meh). A good Android would be an S4 or Note 3 (I have the N3 too). The Note 2 is still a really great phone and a beast too if the S4/N3 are out of budget. You've also got the Sony Xperia Z (and Z1), they have amazing camera quality imho. Blackberry Z10 would be okay if you REALLY wanted a BB (Otherwise, nevermind).

Good luck and happy hunting.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Go to your mobile providers store and check them out. You may like the look of one over the other as well as it's specs. Of course I would buy an iPhone5s :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Well since your here at iMore I would suggest the 5S. Go visit your carrier store or Apple store and check out the 5S for yourself. It really comes down to your personal decision. Good luck! :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I decided I had enough of my current phone so I'm going to buy a new one. I more want a high end smartphone (like iPhone 5S, Samsung Galaxy S4, LG G2... you know the rest.) What I want from a phone is a good camera, powerful hardware, fast internet connection and also a cheap price. Be fair as possible.
I could not put it any better than Pr1nce and Elizabeth put it. That is the best way to buy and good luck with your new iPhone 5S. :)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't seem like you're really confused...it just seems like you're indecisive. Go out and use each of the phones at a store, get some real world experience with each...scroll through menus, take a few pictures, and physically hold each one in your hand. Make a decision based on what you prefer...not what we tell you to get.

anon(7808135)

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
From what you want, I would recommend the Nexus 5. Its very fast, camera is pretty good, and you can get it off of the Nexus website for 350 dollars. Only downside is the Battery life but it still last you for about 8-10 hours. Also, if your looking at a Windows phone, I would recommend the Nokia Lumia 925. It's pretty fast but not near as fast as the Nexus 5, it isn't as cheap either but the camera is the best in the market. Not trying to brag or slam Iphone's but Nokia does win for the camera.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2