Cant sync iphone5!!!!!!need immediate help

I

iMore Question

hey Bloggers,
i need urgent help with my iphone5. I jailbroke it a month ago and have been using it only for inapp purchase and appadict. recently a friend of mine showed me Android Lock Xt on his iphone5s. I tried getting one but the Mod my i version was paid I googled it and got this
https://www.myrepospace.com/profile/AbuRima/444870/AndroidLock_XT_ios_7
i added its source, the process failed resulting in a black screen. I restarted the device by long press power and home buttons.
after all this when i later tied connecting my device with my pc none of the softwares detected it at all (ifunbox,copytrans,apptrans,phoneclean,evasion and itunes) though the device showed up on my computer (win 8.1), and i had access to my camera roll by it.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
hey Bloggers,
i need urgent help with my iphone5. I jailbroke it a month ago and have been using it only for inapp purchase and appadict. recently a friend of mine showed me Android Lock Xt on his iphone5s. I tried getting one but the Mod my i version was paid I googled it and got this
i added its source, the process failed resulting in a black screen. I restarted the device by long press power and home buttons.
after all this when i later tied connecting my device with my pc none of the softwares detected it at all (ifunbox,copytrans,apptrans,phoneclean,evasion and itunes) though the device showed up on my computer (win 8.1), and i had access to my camera roll by it.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!
Sorry for all of your troubles truly. I am not versed in Jailbreaking but i will put the word out to the ones that can help. Sit tight and I will get you some help.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
hey Bloggers,

PLEASE HELP!!!!!
You're not by chance asking us to help with a cracked jailbreak modification are you? You note going to one source for it, but found it to be a paid modification and sought another source.... Well, the best advice we can give is to download it from the developer's authorized repo, and delete any other version that may be pirated. iMore does not support piracy in any way whatsoever.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro