Hi
    I am soon to get my first iPhone (well actually first apple product-coming from android), the 5C I've always been curious about this. Say that I want a very specific app that I know is available on iPad, would I find it in the same app store my soon to be Iphone has ? And would it work ? Or would there be an iphone version of it.

Note: the app I'm referring to is of a local news website called noseweek.co.za

I know with android, if I use a tablet app on the phone its just displayed horizontally. Is it the same with iPhone ?
    01-22-2014 02:01 AM
    Depends on the app. Find the app in the App Store. Before downloading it look to see what devices it's compatible with. There ya go

Sent from my iPhone 5 iMore Forum App
    01-22-2014 02:14 AM
    Any iPhone app can be displayed on an iPad and it will either display as an iPhone size in the middle of the screen or in doubled resolution covering most of the iPad screen (but that usually looks bad). But the reverse is not true. An iPad only app will not work on an iPhone. But a developer may create a universal app that works with the native resolution of both devices. In the AppStore a universal app with have a little + next to the price tag. It is the developers choice whether to create separate iPhone and iPad apps or to create a universal app.
    01-22-2014 08:59 AM