How do I turn my iPhone on. Sorry. I'm new to this.
    01-21-2014 06:44 PM
    Hold the button on the top, AKA the Lock/Sleep button for about 3-5 seconds the Apple logo will pop up soon and there ya go.
    01-21-2014 06:45 PM
    There is a button on the top right off the phone. It's called the power button. Just press and hold that. An Apple logo wil appear. Wait and the activation screen should appear. Just follow the steps that are given on the screen and you will have an iPhone that is all set up.
    01-21-2014 06:46 PM
    Oh I totally understand this question!! It's funny how we sometimes bypass the most simple of functions forgetting that we all had to figure out where it was at one point!
    Enjoy your phone and make sure you post your questions. We are all here to help!
    01-21-2014 11:04 PM
    Contrary to what you may have read turning your iPhone on is not a simple process and requires you to put in some time and effort. First take it out to a nice dinner. Depending on which applications you're hoping to access you may want to bring flowers.
    01-22-2014 09:49 AM
    Contrary to what you may have read turning your iPhone on is not a simple process and requires you to put in some time and effort. First take it out to a nice dinner. Depending on which applications you're hoping to access you may want to bring flowers.
    Hahahahahaha!!! That's a good one!
    01-22-2014 11:54 AM
    That sounds a lot better than saying "Talk dirty to it..."
    01-22-2014 12:01 PM
    Congrates on your new iPhone!
    01-22-2014 12:40 PM
    You made my day.

Welcome bad enjoy the phone!
    01-22-2014 05:55 PM
    Don't forget the chocolates.
    01-22-2014 06:08 PM
    Oh my, the newbie troll posts get more and more ridiculous. And I thought the how do I take a picture thread was bad enough.

This post was made by Tiffany
    01-22-2014 08:19 PM
    Oh my, the newbie troll posts get more and more ridiculous. And I thought the how do I take a picture thread was bad enough.

This post was made by Tiffany
    I did kind of wonder because if someone can't figure out how to turn on an iPhone, posting here would be nearly impossible right?
    01-22-2014 11:13 PM
    Now this is FUNNY....Good one
    01-23-2014 06:08 AM