How do I turn my iPhone on?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
There is a button on the top right off the phone. It's called the power button. Just press and hold that. An Apple logo wil appear. Wait and the activation screen should appear. Just follow the steps that are given on the screen and you will have an iPhone that is all set up.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Oh I totally understand this question!! It's funny how we sometimes bypass the most simple of functions forgetting that we all had to figure out where it was at one point!
Enjoy your phone and make sure you post your questions. We are all here to help!

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
How do I turn my iPhone on. Sorry. I'm new to this.

Contrary to what you may have read turning your iPhone on is not a simple process and requires you to put in some time and effort. First take it out to a nice dinner. Depending on which applications you're hoping to access you may want to bring flowers.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Contrary to what you may have read turning your iPhone on is not a simple process and requires you to put in some time and effort. First take it out to a nice dinner. Depending on which applications you're hoping to access you may want to bring flowers.

Hahahahahaha!!! That's a good one!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
That sounds a lot better than saying "Talk dirty to it..." :p

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

You made my day.

Welcome bad enjoy the phone!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Don't forget the chocolates. :)

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Oh my, the newbie troll posts get more and more ridiculous. And I thought the how do I take a picture thread was bad enough.

This post was made by Tiffany

I did kind of wonder because if someone can't figure out how to turn on an iPhone, posting here would be nearly impossible right?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Now this is FUNNY....Good one

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh