How long will a typical battery last?

I

iMore Question

I am just a average home user, don't watch videos, just basically internet stuff on a daily basis. How long will a typical battery last. Thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am just a average home user, don't watch videos, just basically internet stuff on a daily basis. How long will a typical battery last. Thanks

Which device are you referring to? If the iPad or iPhone, the battery should last you all day. Still, it depends on your usage. I cannot give a specific time your battery or anyone's battery will be depleted.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I agree with D. It depends on your usage. My battery lasts me all day. I use it a lot for email, texts/iMessages, Safari browsing and a few phone calls.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Definitely depends in the user. I go through a Mophie Juice Pack Plus and 75% of my battery daily until about 10 Pm.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I agree with all of you. Totally depends where I am as to my battery usage. Absolutely love the mophie juice pack and use it if I know I'm going somewhere my reception is less than stellar :)
To the original poster, you will not know precisely until you know the environment in which you use you iPhone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen