Syncing my iPad, iPhone and Windows 8.1 so that calendar entries etc agree

I

iMore Question

I've just upgraded to a new desktop pc, Windows 8.1 and MS Office Professional 2013. How do I get calendar entries in the pc, iPhone and iPad to agree? The iPad and iPhone duplicate each other but not the pc. Also, it would be helpful for the emails to be coordinated. At present, emails sent from my pc, appear in the iPhone or iPad Sent boxes (depending on which one I open first). I'm nervous about deleting anything anywhere in case it disappears from all devices. Thanks, Lorna Windmill

jlarkins08

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I use my @live account to sync my calendar and contacts to all my devices.. I have a pc windows 8.1, HTC one and iPad mini

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

DSHKentucky

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
I have office 2010, ipad , iPhone, and calendar in google and contacts in gmail. Here is what worked for me...

I use "Outlook4Gmail" plug in ($19 and worth every penny) to sync my contacts and calendar to my gmail in Office. I also sync my iPhone and ipad to same gmail. This will keep the same calendar and contacts on all three.

You need to add the gmail account to the email tile in the start menu and add the google calendar to the calendar tile (make sure to check that the settings will sync as often as you need).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711