No instrtuctions with the Monster charger
    01-21-2014 10:52 AM
    So go to monster's web site, search the model number and you'll likely find something...
    Fausty82 and iOS Gravity like this.
    01-21-2014 10:57 AM
    Okay, either go back to the store and get one that contains instructions or go online to the manufacturer's website and see if it contains instructions for it. By the way, we have no idea what brand it is or what device it is used for.
    01-21-2014 10:57 AM
    I assume the brand is Monster but yeah no idea what device they are trying to charge with it.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-21-2014 06:00 PM
    No instrtuctions with the Monster charger
    Seriously, there comes a point in the discussion when I have to ask the question: "Do you still have the box that the device came in?"... if they answer in the affirmative, my next response is to instruct them to box the device up and return it to the store. When the customer service rep asks why you’re returning the device, the answer is obvious. "I am not smart enough to own/use this device."...
    01-21-2014 09:50 PM
    Seriously, there comes a point in the discussion when I have to ask the question: "Do you still have the box that the device came in?"... if they answer in the affirmative, my next response is to instruct them to box the device up and return it to the store. When the customer service rep asks why youre returning the device, the answer is obvious. "I am not smart enough to own/use this device."...
    Look at the OP's profile. They are not registered and have no info. They are all over the Forums asking a bazillion questions just to spur conversation. I believe they must work for iMore and their job is to start conversations. I don't have a problem with that, but that's why you may see him/her a ton with very odd or basic questions.

Sent from my iPhone 5s on VZW from Philly
    01-21-2014 10:16 PM
    Look at the OP's profile. They are not registered and have no info. They are all over the Forums asking a bazillion questions just to spur conversation. I believe they must work for iMore and their job is to start conversations. I don't have a problem with that, but that's why you may see him/her a ton with very odd or basic questions.

Well actually this is a new feature of iMore where unregistered people can ask a question without joining iMore some decide to become a member if they get the help they need and yes some are trolls just asking stupid questions but it's hard to tell which it is

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
    01-21-2014 10:22 PM

I could be wrong but if imore were to have people on payroll to ask questions my guess is they would be intelligent questions. Those are the ones that spark good quality conversations.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-21-2014 10:24 PM
    Well actually this is a new feature of iMore where unregistered people can ask a question without joining iMore some decide to become a member if they get the help they need and yes some are trolls just asking stupid questions but it's hard to tell which it is

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
    Totally agree...but I see a new thread started by this user at least 15-20 times a day. He's always at the top the unread list. I'm cool with it as long as the questions remain relevant.

01-21-2014 10:25 PM

The iMore Question user is not one person. Anyone can use it to ask a question without being registered. Less intimidating maybe to some peoplebut it definitely gets a lot of questions that don't provide enough info to help (to put it politely).
    anon4757448 likes this.
    01-21-2014 10:26 PM
    I could be wrong but if imore were to have people on payroll to ask questions my guess is they would be intelligent questions. Those are the ones that spark good quality conversations.
    Go to the "Ask a Question" section. Look who is the OP in that section for an insane number of posts.

01-21-2014 10:27 PM
    Totally agree...but I see a new thread started by this user at least 15-20 times a day. He's always at the top the unread list. I'm cool with it as long as the questions remain relevant.

"iMore Question" is not a specific user. It is assigned to anyone who opts to post anonymously using the Ask A Question feature.
    01-21-2014 10:29 PM
    The iMore Question user is not one person. Anyone can use it to ask a question without being registered. Less intimidating maybe to some peoplebut it definitely gets a lot of questions that don't provide enough info to help (to put it politely).
    I see you beat me to it...
    01-21-2014 10:30 PM
    Thanks for clarifying and putting it politely. I understand now. Guess it makes sense for that purpose.

01-21-2014 10:44 PM

Naw, these are just people taking the iMore exit on the information super highway to ask questions. Some questions are better than others. Some users have no clue that they should not yet be "soloing" on the information super highway...
    kataran likes this.
    01-21-2014 11:23 PM