Font color change on calling screen?

jwaves

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Ok so first and foremost let me just say I am a complete noob when it comes to jailbreaking so sorry if this question seems stupid. But I recently jailbroke my iphone 5s and I downloaded a few packages already but im unsure of a potential fix. Basically on the call screen the text shown that displays the time and battery and what not is very dark to the point where the text at the top is unreadable. i would have to put the brightness all the way up in order to be able to read the time and battery percentage. Is there anyway I can fix this? and btw this change in font color only happens when i am on a call. possibly it has something to do with the background instead of the font?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Do you have any themes applied? Try changing your wallpaper and see if it makes a difference. The Try disabling any themes you have applied in Winterboard and see if that makes a difference?

jwaves

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I would say it is your background more than anything else

I was thinking that but I tried making a call on my moms 4s with ios 7 (no jailbreak) and the txt during the call is all white and she has a black background so it must be something that i changed somehow.

jwaves

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Do you have any themes applied? Try changing your wallpaper and see if it makes a difference. The Try disabling any themes you have applied in Winterboard and see if that makes a difference?

That was the next thing I tried. but it didnt solve anything I was thinking of going back to stock ios 7 and then re-jailbreaking, because on top of that I also noticed my battery draining much more quickly. I know i have nitrous and noslowanimations installed but idk if that would effect battery life or not. My cousin also downloaded a bunch of other stuff on my phone from cydia he's more savy then me so I figured he knew what he was doing idk if something he downloaded could also be causing both issues.

jwaves

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
so after restoring and re-jailbreaking, it turns out that the call screen txt color changes right after cydia gets configured. But with that being said are there any tweaks out there that could fix this?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I would say it is your background more than anything else

Correct

Try changing your background to something airy and bright that should fix it

Let us know how you make out

Edited to reflect new findings

I see you pinpointed the problem

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'd say to try one of the status bar tweak mods perhaps? If not, try some different themes? I'm pretty new to this myself, sorry I'm not more help.

jwaves

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
so I have been doing a little searching but still cant seem to find a fix for this. I also noticed that when i used the tweak "bloard" which turns your keyboard black, certain webpages that require me to tap on drop down boxes dont display at all. The area that would allow me to make a slection in the box is completely black so its impossible to see anything even with the brightness turned up the only fix i can find is to simply disable bloard when ever i come across these sites

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox