old ringtones in io7

I

iMore Question

How to get my old classic ring tones to work in the io7 all that are set up in contacts don't work ?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
All of your old classic ringtones are in IOS 7 if you go under sounds you will see them all under any of the sounds you can see to change on the bottom of the list and they say Classic. It is the same under any contact you wish to change. If I am understanding and you say you are trying to change a contact ringtone to a classic and it won't work, It should. Can you go under sounds and select one and does it play? If it does then it should work for your contacts. Try and go ahead and hard reset your phone and give that a try and it may make everything work. No reason they should not work as all mine do.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Just so you know the reason my answer was given was because the OP did not say that ALL his ringtones did not work, Only the classic for his contacts or I would have thrown in the mute button too.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Just so you know the reason my answer was given was because the OP did not say that ALL his ringtones did not work, Only the classic for his contacts or I would have thrown in the mute button too.

I don't think the post had enough information. Still you are correct.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73