I changed my data guard free password to the combination of finger print and entering number but now it doesnt accept my fingerprint and also i forgor the numbers!! but i really need my photos ,i've been trying to open for couple of days please helppppppp
    01-18-2014 06:12 AM
    Are you talking about the password on your iPhone?
    01-18-2014 09:39 AM
    I changed my data guard free password to the combination of finger print and entering number but now it doesnt accept my fingerprint and also i forgor the numbers!! but i really need my photos ,i've been trying to open for couple of days please helppppppp
    If you just did it how does one forget so quick? Kind of makes me leary a bit to say anything else. Maybe somebody else will help.
    01-18-2014 02:16 PM
    I doubt anybody here at iMore knows the password to your device, and our fingerprint does not match yours. Having said that, if you photos are a part of photo stream, you can retrieve them by configuring another device with iCloud and then enabling photo stream on that particular device.
    01-18-2014 03:08 PM