I changed security combo & now my fingerprint & #s are not accepted

I

iMore Question

I changed my data guard free password to the combination of finger print and entering number but now it doesnt accept my fingerprint and also i forgor the numbers!! but i really need my photos ,i've been trying to open for couple of days please helppppppp

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I changed my data guard free password to the combination of finger print and entering number but now it doesnt accept my fingerprint and also i forgor the numbers!! but i really need my photos ,i've been trying to open for couple of days please helppppppp
If you just did it how does one forget so quick? Kind of makes me leary a bit to say anything else. Maybe somebody else will help.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I doubt anybody here at iMore knows the password to your device, and our fingerprint does not match yours. Having said that, if you photos are a part of photo stream, you can retrieve them by configuring another device with iCloud and then enabling photo stream on that particular device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR