My I pad mini will not rotate when I turn it.
    01-17-2014 06:16 PM
    If you are loaded with IOS 7.0.4 slide up from the bottom and look to see if you have the Landscape mode icon on which is a sort of circle with a lock in the middle at the far right. If it is tap it off. This locks the device with the issue you are having and you can always turn it back on again if you did have it on.
    Just_Me_D and iOS Gravity like this.
    01-17-2014 06:46 PM
    On the bottom slide up dock you have the option to select either the mute (bell shaped icon) or the lock/unlock icon option on the slide up dock or assigned to the slide switch on the side of your iPad.
    To determine which one you would like assigned to either location go to settings
    then General
    You will see the option to set the physical switch on the side if your iPad to rather mute or lock. One selection will work from the bottom slide up dock and the other will work from the little button on the side of your iPad
    iOS Gravity likes this.
    01-17-2014 11:13 PM
    I would follow what Jag and Elizabeth said. If it's in a certain app and you've tried what they suggested, it might be the fact that the app doesn't support either portrait or landscape mode.
    01-17-2014 11:31 PM