My I pad mini will not rotate when I turn it

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If you are loaded with IOS 7.0.4 slide up from the bottom and look to see if you have the Landscape mode icon on which is a sort of circle with a lock in the middle at the far right. If it is tap it off. This locks the device with the issue you are having and you can always turn it back on again if you did have it on. :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
On the bottom slide up dock you have the option to select either the mute (bell shaped icon) or the lock/unlock icon option on the slide up dock or assigned to the slide switch on the side of your iPad.
To determine which one you would like assigned to either location go to settings
then General
You will see the option to set the physical switch on the side if your iPad to rather mute or lock. One selection will work from the bottom slide up dock and the other will work from the little button on the side of your iPad :)

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I would follow what Jag and Elizabeth said. If it's in a certain app and you've tried what they suggested, it might be the fact that the app doesn't support either portrait or landscape mode.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro