Can't update my IPAD 4 Through OTA

I

iMore Question

Hi Everyone,

I am owing IPAD4. I can't update my IPAD 4 through OTA. When i click on software update, it keeps circling around and don't even give a message.
The loop goes on infinite. My IOS is 6.0.2 and from that time it is not able to update on IOS 7. Can someone help me, what can be the issue or how
can i update my IOS? I want to make a note, i did jail break my IPAD 4 but after that update was working but for few months i didn't bother to update but
now when i try to update to IOS 7 through OTA, it just keeps going on and no error is given even.

For any further query, please let me know. I am desperate to update my IOS.

Thanks,
Nik

Nik Shergill

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Thanks for updating the thread so quickly. I am pretty new to IPAD Stuff, can you guide me exactly how to update it through ITUNES?

Thanks,

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

Thanks for updating the thread so quickly. I am pretty new to IPAD Stuff, can you guide me exactly how to update it through ITUNES?

Thanks,

Connect the cable to a USB port
Connect the cable to your iPad
Open iTunes
You should be prompted to upgrade your device: just say 'yes'.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Thanks,

Welcome to iMore you will find everything you need here let us know how you make out with your iPad

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73