So i recently jailbreaked my ipad on ios 7.04 with succes, but now i get an error when i open cydia. Also it doesnt shows my installed packages and the packages from souces, but all my currently installed packages like activator or f.lux still work? It says that i exceeded the number of packages Apt is capable of, theres a problem with Mergelist and the package list or status file could not be opened. If someone could help me i would be very grateful.
    01-14-2014 10:42 AM
    So i recently jailbreaked my ipad on ios 7.04 with succes, but now i get an error when i open cydia. Also it doesnt shows my installed packages and the packages from souces, but all my currently installed packages like activator or f.lux still work? It says that i exceeded the number of packages Apt is capable of, theres a problem with Mergelist and the package list or status file could not be opened. If someone could help me i would be very grateful.
    You mention that your iOS was 7.04. Did you get to the iOS 7 by an OTA upgrade or actually connected physically to iTunes?
    If your operating system upgrade to 7 was done OTA you need to start over again. That could be the cause of your errors.
    01-14-2014 12:31 PM
    No it was done on itunes beacause i knew about that problem
    01-14-2014 01:04 PM
    Remove some sources/repos you added in cydia

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    jetpack62 likes this.
    01-14-2014 02:04 PM
    Yeah that worked . It seemed to be the bigboss repository that was causing problems. Strange but thank you!
    01-14-2014 03:53 PM