I can't sign in to iCloud with my Apple ID

I

iMore Question

i have a problem with my appel id i can't sign in i don't know what happen plz help me to find the problem thank u

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
It can be rather unnerving when trying to enter a password and you get the reply that it is incorrect or not recognized. The two comments above will help you get going again.
Once you get it all straightened I like to put my information in my notepad. Oh I know that there are better apps for this but it's looking at passwords and login information on a sheet of paper that appeals to me. Lol a bit old school but works for me.

Let us know if you still need assistance :)

Brandi Jackola

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
All right, but what happens when you've reset your password and it STILL doesn't work, and you KNOW you're giving the right password? I can log in to iCloud on my Mac, but for some reason, in the middle of the day today, it kicked me out and won't recognize my login on my iPhone, my Kindle, or my iPad. I KNOW I'm typing the right password because it works on my computer, but suddenly isn't working with anything else!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
All right, but what happens when you've reset your password and it STILL doesn't work, and you KNOW you're giving the right password? I can log in to iCloud on my Mac, but for some reason, in the middle of the day today, it kicked me out and won't recognize my login on my iPhone, my Kindle, or my iPad. I KNOW I'm typing the right password because it works on my computer, but suddenly isn't working with anything else!

Please notify Apple....Apple - How to Contact Us

rohit Hemnani

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
When sign in to I cloud the popup message come
Couldn't sign in because maximum numbers of free Apple ID is activated in this I phone
So help me to sign in

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When sign in to I cloud the popup message come
Couldn't sign in because maximum numbers of free Apple ID is activated in this I phone
So help me to sign in

We can't. You will need to create an account on a different device.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner