Transfer videos from iPhone 4 to Mac

smsmith81

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
I have tried to transfer videos from my iPhone 4 to my Mac with iPhoto, but none of the videos transferred, only the pics. I tried to save them to Verizon Cloud, but again, none of the videos saved to cloud, just pics. I only have a work computer and can't download items to help with this transfer. Any other suggestions without having to download something to assist?
Thanks!

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Hello and welcome to iMore, Although you did indicate that you did not want to download something to assist I would still suggest downloading Dropbox, or another cloud storage app as you can simply upload your video straight to the cloud and then download on your computer. Another option is to simply email the videos to yourself however I think that Dropbox would be superior. You can access dropbox on your work computer without having to download additional software.

smsmith81

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
So because I am not techy.....I do have a Dropbox account. I will need to download that to my iPhone, save the videos to that, then just access them on my puter, correct?
I just tried to get Dropbox on my Mac, but I have to have an administrator's password to download, which is why I can't get it. :(

tinktink09is

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
You can simply plug in your device, open "my computer" or "computer"...find your drives where your device shows up, open the folder containing pics and videos and voila...drag and drop, cut and paste, copy and paste...to the new desired location. 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods