I'm looking for some advise...is anyone personally familiar with a case/holster combo. other than Otterbox and Seidio? I have the Seidio and the holster isn't all that robust. I've had the Otterbox Defender and it's a bit much.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance for the help.
    John.
    01-12-2014 05:13 PM
    I use Seidio - The convert case and holster combo. I have for 2 years with my 4S and now since Dec. with my 5S - Same case and holster combo and I love it. Remember if you have the same holster and I believe they only have that one - You can pull up on the red marked clip on the top clip that locks it. I like that feature and your phone is not going anywhere.
    01-12-2014 05:37 PM
    Since the OP stated "other" than the Otterbox and Seidio, I suppose he or she wanted suggestions on something else. Have you looked at the Element Rouge BlackOps? It favors those type of cases but not as much bulk. Element Cases has a pretty good line up for those type of cases
    01-12-2014 06:33 PM
    Since the OP stated "other" than the Otterbox and Seidio, I suppose he or she wanted suggestions on something else. Have you looked at the Element Rouge BlackOps? It favors those type of cases but not as much bulk. Element Cases has a pretty good line up for those type of cases
    Yes I totally understood what the OP meant but since he referred to the Seidio holster as he did my intent was to let him know my opinion on it and the lock it has to make him feel better, Nothing more or less.
    01-12-2014 08:34 PM