I

iMore Question

How do I take a pic. My name is joe reach me a . Thx

edited to remove PII

Last edited by a moderator:

Chargehammer

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Tap on the camera, press on the button right above photo.

If you're talking about a screenshot of your springboard or what's on the screen itself, press the home and power button together and it will put a screenshot of your screen into your photo album.

If you're talking about a regular camera, consult the owner's manual of said camera.

:yes:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Seriously, there comes a point in the discussion when I have to ask the question: "Do you still have the box that the device came in?"... if they answer in the affirmative, my next response is to instruct them to box the device up and return it to the store. When the customer service rep asks why you’re returning the device, the answer is obvious. "I am not smart enough to own/use this device."...

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Seriously, there comes a point in the discussion when I have to ask the question: "Do you still have the box that the device came in?"... if they answer in the affirmative, my next response is to instruct them to box the device up and return it to the store. When the customer service rep asks why you’re returning the device, the answer is obvious. "I am not smart enough to own/use this device."...

Some people might be new to smart phones. :)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73