ipad 2 keeps crashing

I

iMore Question

I have had my ipad 2 for two years now and it recently started crashing for no apparent reason. I would charge it up and restart it manually then only after leaving it for a while i would try and use it again only for it to crash as soon as i would put the password in. I tried plugging it into my computer and connecting it to my itunes but itunes would not recognize that it was plugged in so i could not do anything about restarting it through itunes. Is there anything i can do or should i just contact apple and see what they can do?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Can you restore it from device? You will lose stuff but I assume you have things backed up. Settings general reset and reset all content and settings

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
More than likely Apple would not be much help if this iPad appears that it is out of warranty and it might be a good idea to try what was offered to you on the first bit of advice by wiping it manually which as you were told to do it would place it like you just took it out of the box, Try plugging into iTunes after you perform this and see what you can do from there to set up as new. Good luck to you and let us know.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2