im new to iphones and i have a 4 , i used cloud and itunes to get my contacts moved to this phone BUT at the top of my contact list is a # sign and there is like 4 of my contacts above that # sign and it wont put them in order like all the rest of the contacts, i tried deleting them contacts and adding them back latter and it still puts them at the top above the # sign and not in order can anybody help me get this fixed? thanks so much
    01-03-2014 07:44 PM
    Can you show a screen print?
    01-03-2014 07:47 PM
    Do the following IF YOU'RE CERTAIN that you have your contacts online via iCloud. If not, double-check before proceeding.

1. Delete your iCloud account and it's data and then turn the phone off.

2. Logo. To www.iCloud.com, click on the contacts icon, and then verify the information listed.

3. Manually clean up any discrepancies.

4. Turn on your device, and then reconfigure it with iCloud. Afterwards, enable contacts to be synced in the iCloud setting.

In a few moments, those contacts will sync to your device as-is.
    01-03-2014 07:54 PM
    tried that it didnt work

what it says is.....

my number xxxxxxxxxxx
    J
    James
    Jenny
    M
    Mom
    P
    Pat
    R
    robin
    #
    Advance
    Allie
    and the rest is in order
    01-03-2014 10:38 PM
    If you did exactly as directed in my previous post, you shouldn't have any issues. Do you have any other configured email account on your device and are syncing contacts from that particular account? If so, go to the email settings for that account and disable syncing of those contacts. Other than that, I don't know what else to tell you. Sorry.
    01-03-2014 11:00 PM