Is It True Jailbreaking Your iDevice Will Change Language To Chinese And Install Chinese Apps?

So is it true?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bj007pro

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Is It True Jailbreaking Your iDevice Will Change Language To Chinese And Install Chinese Apps?
I've read in other Forums/Review's that's it true, that it does change your iDevice Language to chinese and install some (Random) Chinese Apps.
So is it True or not? :concern:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
No, not true at all. The latest jailbreak DOES however install support for the Chinese app store (which some people were worried about because of some of the back door things this would open the device to, including some of the more malicious apps you can find on their store).

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I've read in other Forums/Review's that's it true, that it does change your iDevice Language to chinese and install some (Random) Chinese Apps.

What are the names of these forums? So, after jailbreaking, one hour later you are hungry for a new phone? :rotfl:

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

Why would you make this a poll? Polls are for opinions. This is either true or false. In this case, it's false. It will be false no matter what the poll says.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2