I have downloaed Zedge ringtones and cannot find them

I

iMore Question

Ok..I have downloaed Zedge ringtones and cannot find them on it. Yet, they are on my computer, where I synched the iphone. Where are they on the phone itself?

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
You know you can use iTunes to create ringtones and skip all of these types of hassles?

But, to get them onto the phone you'll need to get them into iTunes under the "Tones" menu. Then, click on your phone and choose the Tones tab. Check to sync all. Sync your phone. They should show up in your "sounds" setting menu.

bwpage

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
I am trying to get ringtones for some of my contacts and have downloaded Zedge but I can't find the ringtones. the phone will tell me it is saved in my itunes library but I am not seeing them. Can you tell me how to do this? Thanks

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I am trying to get ringtones for some of my contacts and have downloaded Zedge but I can't find the ringtones. the phone will tell me it is saved in my itunes library but I am not seeing them. Can you tell me how to do this? Thanks

As Sean stated above you can not save ringtones from sedge to your library

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mckenzie Rich

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I am trying to get ringtones for some of my contacts and have downloaded Zedge and hooked up my phone to my computer but I can't find the ringtones. the phone will tell me it is saved in my itunes library but I don't see my iTunes library? Can u tell me where it is? Plz?🙏👌 Thx👌😘

ZombehQueen

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
I have been having troubles about Zedgr with my iPhone 6s Plus. I used to have iPhone 5s with Zedge. The problem is I saved the new ringtones on the Zedge, and went to iTunes and see only old ringtones. I need help of how to get rid of old ringtones and have new ringtones.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73