help, not a very technical person

I

iMore Question

ok, so i have an iphone 3. i bought a straight talk sim card, downloaded the apn, and was all set. a little while ago my phone stopped picking up wifi and sometimes you need to reset the apn, but without the wifi, i was unable to reset it. i googled why i couldnt find wifi and somehow put the ios 3.1.3. back on it from a 4. whatever ios, because people suggested that as a way to fix the wifi. i had no success. what should i do? im thinking i need to update the ios to something newer and then see if the wifi works? any help is appreciated! i apologize for my lack of computer/phone savvy. thanks!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
ok, so i have an iphone 3. i bought a straight talk sim card, downloaded the apn, and was all set. a little while ago my phone stopped picking up wifi and sometimes you need to reset the apn, but without the wifi, i was unable to reset it. i googled why i couldnt find wifi and somehow put the ios 3.1.3. back on it from a 4. whatever ios, because people suggested that as a way to fix the wifi. i had no success. what should i do? im thinking i need to update the ios to something newer and then see if the wifi works? any help is appreciated! i apologize for my lack of computer/phone savvy. thanks!

Try updating to iOS 4.2.1. See if that works. You might need to jailbreak in order to unlock it as that's how I did it on my iPhone 3G. I used the iPad baseband.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR