iPhone 4 - CDMA- Verizon ---

I

iMore Question

Hi,
I bought iPhone 4 - Verizon CDMA on ebay but I didn`t notice that it was CDMA network. I would like to us it in Canada in CDMA network. Is it possible to unlock or flash the fone ?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
No carrier in canada supports CDMA phones, all carriers here in Canada are GSM.

They may not advertise it... but they do - if they didn't support it, they (Canadian carriers) couldn't support Verizon users as roaming partners... and they do. At least one Canadian carrier does...

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
They may not advertise it... but they do - if they didn't support it, they (Canadian carriers) couldn't support Verizon users as roaming partners... and they do. At least one Canadian carrier does...

Ok, I though that the carriers already shut down their CDMA network, but they haven't yet, on march 31, 2014 telus will turn off its CDMA network though, I'll check bell & Rogers though to see if they still have a CDMA network.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Ok telus & bell still support CDMA, telus's CDMA network is shutting down on march 31, 2014 and bell still offers it and provides roaming for sprint phones. Rogers does not support CDMA at all.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73