iMore Forums App

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I get notifications with tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Can you please elaborate on that. Tapatalk said that I need to create a Tapatalk account to get notifications. If you didn't make one can you please tell me how you get notifications. I have notifications on. Thank you.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Can you please elaborate on that. Tapatalk said that I need to create a Tapatalk account to get notifications. If you didn't make one can you please tell me how you get notifications. I have notifications on. Thank you.

No, you do not. You have the option of logging in via a Tapatalk ID, primarily for syncing purposes if you use the app on more than one device or you can choose to search, locate and login directly to your specific forums. The notification settings are there for each configured forum. I am NOT logged in with my Tapatalk ID and I receive iOS notifications for two of the three forums I frequent. The only one that I am not getting notifications for is the iMore Forum and it doesn't matter if I'm using Tapatalk or the iMore Forums app. I used to get them, but not any more.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
No, you do not. You have the option of logging in via a Tapatalk ID, primarily for syncing purposes if you use the app on more than one device or you can choose to search, locate and login directly to your specific forums. The notification settings are there for each configured forum. I am NOT logged in with my Tapatalk ID and I receive iOS notifications for two of the three forums I frequent. The only one that I am not getting notifications for is the iMore Forum and it doesn't matter if I'm using Tapatalk or the iMore Forums app. I used to get them, but not any more.

Thanks D. :)

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

In tapatalk: Setting -> notifications -> imore

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388257995.883387.jpg

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Trust me. Everything was set correctly in both apps. I've just finished restoring my device as new and am currently setting things up like I want them. I'll see if I start getting the notifications again.

I was just making sure. Hopefully you can get it working again.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Pam Say

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
here a few apps I didn't see picplaypost, vimeo, abm, caringbridge,instacollag,gotomeeting,skyview, dictionary,hangouts,blb,bitstrips, and of course imovie

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner